Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Book Log: 200 Questions About Schoenstatt

Denise and I have been participating in a Schoenstatt group for some time. Schoenstatt is a international movement within the Roman Catholic Church that seeks to help people in all walks of life grow closer to Jesus, and to live out that relationship as deeply as possible. The primary means of this growth involves making a covenant of love with Mary, Jesus' mother.

This has been a period of discernment for our family as we are seeking the Lord's direction regarding a deeper involvement with Schoenstatt. I found this book to be particularly helpful in this matter. It gives a solid, clear, well-organized summary of the movement's history, teaching, organization, and spirituality.

The book is not published by a large house, so it can be difficult to find. Please contact me if you have trouble locating a copy and I'll try to see if I can get one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be not afraid

:)