Sunday, July 23, 2006

Post Something!

I decided tonight that I need to post something, even if it is less than impressive. So hear it is. You really should stop reading now since this being written largely to break a log-jam in my writing.

There are several topics I've been thinking of exploring:
  1. Book logs on some books I've started but not finished;
  2. Abortion and the flight from reason;
  3. The parallels between slavery before the Civil War and abortion now
Well, this is not much of a log-jam break, but it is a start.

2 comments:

StarBittrune said...

Hi, Mark. Just checking in. Did the river of thought resume its flow after you broke the log jam?

Brad Carlson said...

"The parallels between slavery before the Civil War and abortion now."

Man, that's worse than one of those teasers thrown out by the TV news. At least then you only have to wait through a few minutes of commercials.

Just know, Mark, that I'll be checking in everyday. :-)

Brad